Twitch Draws Pokemon Twitch Draws Pokemon

Hey! You upload here too?

Quality stuff. Look forward to more of your non GG-based creations. You are one talented piece of sex, you are ;D

Atpunk responds:

Lol. Thanks. I truly appreciate it.

Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

I just noticed all the Alan The Box music in this!

I'm Still Here I'm Still Here

Wow. Just Wow.

Gotta tell you, I watched this video when it first came out. I was completely blown away, because the animation and song blended perfectly with how I was feeling at the time. As weird as it sounds to say an animation on Newgrounds changed my life, it's true. This song really just made me feel like I wasn't alone, and really allowed me to come out of the whole thing with a much more positive attitude. So why am I telling you this like two years after the fact? I really just realized that myself. Gotta say thanks man, and you really helped me out.

LeafLock responds:

You know, it never ceases to amaze me how many people connected with this flash. It's animation is "meh" at best, but i did my best to express how i was feeling with my life at the time. And as it turns out, i wasn't nearly as alone as I felt, lol. You have no idea how gratifying it is to hear responses like this, even after so much time has passed. Thank you so very much for your review.

Tarboy Tarboy

Near Perfect

While yes, the animation and art where amazing and beautifully done, things like story, music and voice acting where mediocre at best. It would be proffesional quality if not for those few errors. good job though.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

Wonderful

A huge improvement compared to number one. I giggled the whole time.

FRUIT FRUIT

Awesome

Tom Waits is amazing. I loved the song, the style, and the story. A complete Win in every fashion.

Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 2/2 Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 2/2