Twitch Draws Pokemon Twitch Draws Pokemon

Hey! You upload here too?

Quality stuff. Look forward to more of your non GG-based creations. You are one talented piece of sex, you are ;D

Atpunk responds:

Lol. Thanks. I truly appreciate it.

Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

I just noticed all the Alan The Box music in this!

I'm Still Here I'm Still Here

Wow. Just Wow.

Gotta tell you, I watched this video when it first came out. I was completely blown away, because the animation and song blended perfectly with how I was feeling at the time. As weird as it sounds to say an animation on Newgrounds changed my life, it's true. This song really just made me feel like I wasn't alone, and really allowed me to come out of the whole thing with a much more positive attitude. So why am I telling you this like two years after the fact? I really just realized that myself. Gotta say thanks man, and you really helped me out.

LeafLock responds:

You know, it never ceases to amaze me how many people connected with this flash. It's animation is "meh" at best, but i did my best to express how i was feeling with my life at the time. And as it turns out, i wasn't nearly as alone as I felt, lol. You have no idea how gratifying it is to hear responses like this, even after so much time has passed. Thank you so very much for your review.

CanVart CanVart

Hmmm...

When I first loaded this up, I actualy was pretty impressed. Then I discovered that none of the options worked. Try harder.

luksfarris responds:

haha you see that button called CHOOSE ?! did you try pressing it ?
or even reading the instructions...

i guess youre not that smart...

Drawing Pad Drawing Pad

Bleh. Just Bleh.

While yes, it does work, There's nothing to do with it. You might as well open up paint and use that. plus in that you can save your picture. It would be better if you made it more like an actual game like where you have to trace a shape or drawing and you got points for doing so. As is, however, It's not really a game.

TheNamesDarkly responds:

I'm Tired Of Saying Yeah So How About Yes.

End of The World End of The World

Great rhythm, great progression, and great vocals too. Really an A+ performance. Hate to be that guy, but any way you could be convinced to put up the chords and lyrics too?

NexhasUnleashed responds:

You be that guy!
Of course I'll put in the description :)

BFG23! (Coed Retake) BFG23! (Coed Retake)

I love the original, and I really do like what you did with it here. Just one thing stands out to me that keeps it away from a 5 star review. I like the pitch drop, but by doing a full tempo change you kinda got rid of the oddly suppressed feeling of energy you get from the original. I like it, just it seems to drag a bit whereas the original doesn't. Overall a solid alternate version, and it's great to see other people like that song as much as me.

5/5 Vote
4.5/5 Review

Skies - Kratzy Skies - Kratzy

Different, and likable.

It's good, it is. It just seems awkward at points. It could do with out some of the annoying harmonica. Add lyrics, and It would be a nine or ten easy.